Looking for a little inspiration for those difficult names on your Christmas list? From the girl who’s got it all to the too-hard-to-buy-for boyfriend, the Knowsley based venue is offering the gift of relaxation with its selection of vouchers, allowing the lucky recipient to choose the treatment that’s perfect for them at a time of their convenience.
1. The Girl Who’s Got It All – What do you buy for the gal who has it all? The ‘Renew Me’ half-day Spa Experience includes use of the spa and leisure facilities including robe, towel and flip-flops, lunch at the Spa Bistro and the choice of one signature treatment including Glow Signature Facial, Drift Massage or Twin Souls – perfect for some post-Christmas relaxing and restoration when January rolls around (£69 per person Monday-Friday or £79 per person Saturday-Sunday).
2. The Busy Mum Who Needs A Break – At Christmas time, many mums are just as busy as Santa Claus himself. From preparing the Christmas dinner to wrapping presents, the festive season can be non-stop. Why not give her the gift of relaxation with the Restore Me Full Spa Day, including a 55 minute signature treatment, Traditional or Hot Afternoon Tea in the Spa Bistro and full use of the spa facilities including robe, towel and flip flops? (£80 per person Monday-Friday or £90 per person Saturday-Sunday)
3. The Too Hard to Buy For Boyfriend – Treat the man in your life to a relaxing ‘Men’s MOT’ with a range of boy-friendly treatments at Suites Hotel & Spa. From the Express Energising Face Treatment (£35) to the Deep Tissue Back & Shoulder Massage (£35), your partner is sure to appreciate the chance to unwind and enjoy a well-deserved pamper.
4. The Happy Couple – Loved ones can enjoy some quality time together and some serious indulgence as part of Suites Hotel & Spa’s ‘Just The Two Of Us’ package. The experience includes a choice of either Suites Signature Drift Massage or Glow Facial, Rasul for Two, full use of the spa and leisure facilities with robe, towel and flip flops, Lunch with bubbles for two in the Spa Bistro. overnight stay, two-course dinner and Full English Breakfast (£320 per couple).
5. The Best Friend You Don’t See Often Enough – Busy life often gets in the way of spending time with our closest friends, so why not treat your best girl friend to a catch up and unwind? The ‘It’s All About The Fizz’ package includes a heavenly Hand and Arm Massage, File and Vinylux Polish of your choice finished off with a glass of bubbles and a Cheese or Chocolate Fondue in the Spa Bistro (Minimum of two ladies, £30 per person).
6. The VIP In Your Life – Whether it’s your partner, parent or maybe your best friend, why not treat the very special lady or man in your life to the ‘Spoil Me: Full Spa Day’ package? Ideal for both men and women, the package allows the lucky recipient to take time out to forget the demands of the outside world. Including a Decleor Aroma Blend Bespoke Full Body Massage, Coconut Scalp Massage or Discovery Facial, Spa Manicure and Pedicure, Lunch at the Spa Bistro alongside full use of the spa and leisure facilities including robe, towel and flip flops, the experience is guaranteed to leave you feeling cared for from head to toe (£170 per person).
7. The Mum to Be – Ideal for a special lady and bump, the ‘Radiant Mum 2 Be’ package is a safe and nurturing pregnancy ritual. The lucky guest can relax while a highly trained therapist safely and gently treats your tummy, legs and face to a nurturing experience that helps to reduce the risk of stretch marks, relieves heavy legs and brightens skin (£72).
8. The Gift Giver – Christmas time is all about giving and receiving, but did you know that with any voucher purchase of over £100, Suites Hotel & Spa is offering the gift-giver £10 worth of vouchers to spend in January? Ideal for giving yourself a relaxing pat on the back following a busy season of playing Santa!
For more information visit www.suiteshotelgroup.com or call 0151 549 5400.
"From the girl whos got it all to the too-hard-to-buy-for boyfriend, the Knowsley based venue is offering the gift of relaxation with its selection of vouchers."
Suites Hotel Spa
DISCLAIMER: The statements, opinions, views and advice expressed in this article are those of the author/organisation and not of ENTIRELY. This article should represent information correct at the time of publication however whilst every care has been taken to present up-to-date and accurate information, we cannot guarantee that inaccuracies will not occur. ENTIRELY will not be held responsible for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any information within this article or any information accessed through this site. The content of any organisations websites which you link to from ENTIRELY are entirely out of the control of ENTIRELY, and you proceed at your own risk. These links are provided purely for your convenience and do not imply any endorsement of or association with any products, services, content, information or materials offered by or accessible to you at the organisations site.